Asbestos Management Plans
Having an Asbestos management policy and statement are fundamental to meeting legislative requirements. It will aid in maintaining health and Safety on site and satisfy the HSEs requirement of effectively managing asbestos within premises.
The key point of the policy should be:
- Asbestos containing materials, identified are assessed for the risk with an up to date register kept.
- The appropriate actions recommended, are carried out, to control exposure of personnel on site.
- Actions are taken, to prevent the spread of Asbestos.
- Asbestos waste is responsibly handled and disposed of.
- Asbestos awareness training is provided, where required.
- The policy is reviewed annually.
The Team at PURUS are fully qualified and competent in writing management policy statements and can also assist you in operating an Asbestos Management Plan.